All sales are final; however, in the case of a manufacturing defect in product that you purchase,you may return your items within 30 days of the date of delivery and we’ll be happy to arrange an exchange, or a refund. Contact Bjewels, and we’ll be happy to promptly respond with a resolution. Please be sure to read through our full policy listed below before making your purchase or to answer any questions before contacting Bjewels team.
What you can Return.
We accept returns on items in new condition* with the original packaging and materials, including gift boxes and/or certificates of authenticity.
What you cannot Return
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items which are no longer in new condition.
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like re-sizing or engraving.
- Items which have been in the customer’s possession for more than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
What you need to know
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. We advise you to have your piece insured upon receiving it so that you are covered in case of loss or theft. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days of receipt.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer’s defect or because we shipped the wrong item, Bjewels will pay for all shipping fees** related to making the return for exchange,refund or store credit.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer’s responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that provides a tracking number. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of Bjewels.
- We inspect all returned items within 5-7 business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition which is not new or which does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product’s original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
**All items are shipped via UPS or USPS First Class Mail .
***EGL &/or GIA Certificates provide internationally-recognized validity as to the quality and value of our jewelry. When returning jewelry, any provided certificate must accompany the returned item(s). If jewelry is returned without the certificate, Bjewels will decrease the amount refunded by the associated cost to replacement the certificate. Please be advised that replacement costs for certificates can vary, but start at $99.00 or more.